Support Post Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a part time Catering Assistant to work from 12.15pm – 3.15pm four days a week and 11.15 – 3.15pm one day per week, term time only plus 5 Inset days.
The successful candidate will assist the Catering Manager, where necessary with:
- The preparation, cooking and serving of food
- Transporting and selling of food items and equipment, complying with EHO temperature control regulations, food hygiene practices
- Vending machine replenishment and maintenance to include cash collection, etc
- Assist with setting up and clearing the service counter
- Assist in clearing, cleaning, washing up within the kitchen, including ‘deep cleaning’
- Assist in operating the tills and the cashless system and the handling of cash when required
In return we can offer:
- Access to the local government pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking!
Fairfield High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply, please complete an application form and email to Mrs Anne Dando, PA to the Executive Principal / Head of School (CVs will not be accepted) : email@example.com
Details of the post are:
|Start Date||:||September 2017|
|Rate of pay||:||£7.85 per hour|
|Hours||:||16 hours per week term time only plus 5 days|
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Friday 14th July 2017
- Job Description & Person Specificaction TBA
For information about the application process and all necessary forms, please contact Mrs Anne Dando, PA to Principal firstname.lastname@example.org (cv’s will not be accepted) OR visit our “Supporting Documentation for Application Process” page.
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.