Supporting Documentation for Application Process
Excalibur Application Process
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of the application process or need additional information please contact Kim Jones, HR Director at email@example.com.
How to apply for this post
For applications to The Wren school, please see the TES site for instructions.
- Note that all links appear at the bottom of the page.
- Please complete the application form and the recruitment monitoring form on eTeach.
- Download the declaration form as PDF to print and post.
- Write a covering letter, addressed to the relevant Principal, outlining why you should be considered for this post, addressing the responsibilities of the post outlined in the job description. Please do not exceed 3 sides of A4.
- Sign the declaration and post to: Recruitment, Excalibur Academies, St John’s Marlborough, Granham Hill, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 4AX.
- Our preferred method of application submission is via eTeach https://excalibur.careers.eteach.com/ (except for The Wren School). Please upload your letter and all forms except the declaration form, which must be posted.
- Paper applications can be posted to the address above.
Please note that you should receive confirmation of your application within 3 working days.
We look forward to receiving your application should you be interested in applying for this post. If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. We are unfortunately not able to offer individual feedback on applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Excalibur Academies trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure before appointment is confirmed.
For all posts
For Primary and Secondary Teaching Posts
- Recruitment & Selection Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (MS Word form) or as PDF for printing
- Declaration: as PDF