Recruitment and Vacancies
We recognise that every person contributes to the success of Excalibur Academies Trust and we will support you on your journey. Working in education is rewarding but can be challenging and if you join us, we will be your biggest champions. You will be valued and supported whether you are an NQT looking to start your career, an experienced teacher looking for opportunities to lead a subject, department or other specialism or someone aspiring to make a difference by choosing to work with children.
Teaching and support staff are equally valued and encouraged to take advantage of development opportunities across all our academies. We have a clear recruitment and retention strategy which sets out how we will support you with excellent career prospects, encouraging you to seek progression, acting-up, secondments across the Trust and continuing professional development as examples. We offer a range of great benefits recognising that investing in our people is one of the most important things we do. Excalibur Academies Trust has committed to making staff health and wellbeing a strategic priority with strong commitment from leadership in supporting the Trust’s Wellbeing Strategy.
We look forward to welcoming you to our special and supportive Trust!
Recruitment across the trust is managed through the TES.
For our privacy notice and application instructions, please see the “Supporting Documentation for Application Process” page.
The table below shows vacancies at each school in the trust; Click the button by any school to visit the TES page of vacancies for that school.
Trust vacancies are also published on the Teaching Vacancies pages of the GOV.UK site.
The Wren School (Reading)
- Subject Leader of Science (Closes 27 April, to start 1 September 2020))
- Subject Leader of Psychology (Closes 23 March, to start 1 September 2020)
- Teacher of Mathematics (Closes 23 March, to start 1 September 2020)
- Teacher of Science Chemistry Specialism (Closes 30 March, to start 1 September 2020)
- Teacher of Science To start as soon as possible (Closes 30 March)
- Teacher of MFL Spanish specialism (Closes 30 March, to start 1 September 2020)
- Teaching Assistant (Closes 30 March)
Support staff vacancies (not on TES):View Vacancies